Innosuisse funds high-risk projects with a high degree of innovation by researchers who do not yet have an implementation partner
Innosuisse funds innovation projects of researchers who have come across an innovative idea with great market potential in the course of their research work, but have not yet found a partner for the implementation on the market. Innosuisse particularly supports high-risk projects with strong innovation potential.
You can submit your application without an implementation partner initially. Innosuisse will fund projects such as feasibility studies, prototypes and testing facilities.
This offering is aimed at
- Research partners: scientific researchers
Your innovation project without implementation partner must meet the following requirements:
- The project displays a considerable innovation potential and a clear business idea.
- With the current state of research, there is a high risk of the project not succeeding on the market.
- You intend to try to convince potential implementation partners of the economic benefits of your idea over the next few months.
- Your project staff have the skills required to execute the project.
- Your project will last a maximum of 18 months.