NRP 80 is primarily aimed at researchers in the humanities and social sciences.
The research programme will investigate which social dimensions and processes influenced the course of the pandemic and the resulting short-, medium- and long-term effects. In addition, it will seek to determine the relevant factors and measures that contribute to the best possible management of the pandemic in Switzerland. Another goal is to gain generalisable knowledge from the Covid-19 pandemic in order to proactively manage future pandemics.
The research programme comprises three research modules:
- Module 1: Supporting responsible behaviour
- Module 2: Supporting individual and collective welfare
- Module 3: Supporting crisis management and lasting change.
Active knowledge transfer is of central importance in NRP 80. Researchers work closely with practitioners and stakeholder groups relevant to their project.
- Deadline Pre-proposals: 24.01.2022
- Deadline Full Proposal: 13. June 2022