The Hasler Foundation can provide support worth up to CHF 10,000 for hosting events, publishing research results etc.
In doing so, the Hasler Foundation regards it as important that every effort has been made to secure other possible sources of financing (including self-financing). The Hasler Foundation provides no funding towards the publication of dissertations.
The event serves one of the following purposes:
- It promotes education, research or innovation in the Hasler Foundation’s field of support (information and communication technology).
- It serves professional or scientific training in the field of ICT.
- It promotes the understanding of ICT or sub-areas thereof in the general public or in specific target groups.
- It serves to disseminate ICT knowledge or promotes the use of ICT in the general public or in specific target groups.
- It strengthens Switzerland as a center of thought and/or work in the field of ICT.